NFC East: Pete Prisco
June, 29, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram columnist Randy Galloway thinks Jerry Jones already has "seller's remorse" in regards to Terrell Owens.
- You had to know Herschel Walker would make it big in the meat processing industry.
- Jeff Kaplan of the Star-Telegram says fans love the new Cowboys Stadium.
- Jason La Canfora, now with NFL Network, reports that big spending doesn't necessarily lead to playoff wins. No surprise at all that Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder rank Nos. 1 and 3 in terms of most actual dollars committed to player salaries from 2004-08. (Hat tip to the Eagletarian).
- The Moving the Chains blog is surprised that only one Eagles player made Pete Prisco's coveted top 50 list at CBSSports.com. McNabb checked in at No. 49. Only seven players from the Beast made the list -- and the great Justin Tuck barely made it in at No. 50.
- Donovan McNabb paid tribute to the late Michael Jackson on his blog.
- Giants linebacker Danny Clark enrolled in broadcasting school this offseason.
- As first reported by ESPN's Chris Mortensen, Roger Goodell is reviewing the Plaxico Burress situation.
- Bob Cohn has an interesting story on Mike Williams' weight loss. At one point, he was well on his way to being a half-ton.
- Former Redskins return specialist Brian Mitchell lost his gig with Dan Snyder's radio station.
- Paul Tenorio talks about the situation at linebacker heading into training camp. And, yes, the Redskins Insider lives on without La Canfora.