NFC East: Tom McHale
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
PHILADELPHIA -- Here's a healthy portion of Beastlines as we prepare for tonight's game. Gorgeous day in Philly. High 50s with sunny skies. Temperatures will dip this evening, but nothing too severe. Now settle in for some of today's headlines from Philadelphia and New York:
- Here's a gripping piece in the Washington Post about former Bucs and Eagles offensive lineman Tom McHale.
- Bob Ford attempts to put tonight's game in perspective. He doesn't think the Eagles' season is over if they lose.
- Ashley Fox writes the definitive Steve Spagnuolo story.
- New Inquirer Page 2 columnist John Gonzalez wants to know why the Eagles are favored to win this game.
- The Daily News offers up some of the key matchups for tonight's game.
- Sean McCain takes a look at the two quarterbacks.
- Reuben Frank talks about the Giants-Eagles rivalry.
- Former Harding star Tank Daniels has always had good timing.
- Interesting story in the Times about how the defensive line prepares each week.
- Giants aren't planning to take mercy on Donovan McNabb in aftermath of the ridiculous Tuck penalty (which has been rescinded).
- Gary Myers of the Daily News makes predictions for the rest of season.
- Steve Serby of the Post thinks we may be watching a preview of the NFC Championship Game.
- Back by popular demand, another Steve Spagnuolo story.
- Jenny Vrentas has breakdown of tonight's game in the Star-Ledger.
- Tom Rock of Newsday writes about Philly fans.
- Mike Garafolo stops by Madison Hedgecock's farm.