Thursday, July 2, 2009
Around the NFC North: Northcutt 'excited'
By Kevin Seifert
Posted by ESPN.com staff
- ChicagoBears.com's Larry Mayer goes one-on-one with general manager Jerry Angelo.
- In his countdown to training camp, the Chicago Sun-Times' Brad Biggs notes the Bears are still more than $17 million under the salary cap.
- Considering the Lions will have a new "all-you-can-eat" section at games this season, The Detroit News' Terry Foster ponders the following question: What is the perfect food for football?
- Despite being traded to a team coming off a 0-16 season, Dennis Northcutt maintains he is excited about the move.
Green Bay Packers
- Can Aaron Rodgers repeat his success from 2008?
- Lambeau Field checks in as the No. 1 stadium experience in professional sports, according to ESPN The Magazine's recently released standings.
- Protecting his legacy should be the least of Brett Favre's concerns if (when) he returns to the NFL, writes The La Crosse Tribune's Dave Myers.
- Don Banks says don't underestimate the role money will play in Favre's decision.