Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Packers' injury report: List grows to 12
By Rob Demovsky
GREEN BAY, Wis. – A whopping 12 players were listed on the Green Bay Packers’ Wednesday injury report, among them five starters who may be in danger of not playing on Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings.
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers (collarbone), right tackle Don Barclay (knee), defensive tackle Johnny Jolly (groin), linebacker Nick Perry (foot/ankle) and cornerback Sam Shields (hamstring) all missed practice.
“We actually had a good practice, but the list is too long,” Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. “That’s kind of where we are. Your report usually gets a little longer this time of year.”
McCarthy said both Barclay and Shields were part of the rehabilitation group on Wednesday. Of the five missing starters, they appear to have the best chances of playing against the Vikings.
Here’s the full injury report:
- T Don Barclay (knee, did not practice)
- C Evan Dietrich-Smith (knee, limited participation)
- CB Casey Hayward (hamstring, did not practice)
- DT Johnny Jolly (groin, did not practice)
- LB Clay Matthews (thumb, full participation)
- LB Andy Mulumba (ankle, limited participation)
- LB Mike Neal (abdomen, limited participation)
- CB James Nixon (knee, did not practice)
- LB Nick Perry (foot/ankle, did not practice)
- DT Ryan Pickett (knee, limited participation)
- QB Aaron Rodgers (collarbone, did not practice)
- CB Sam Shields (hamstring, did not practice)