Monday, September 6, 2010
NFC South programming notes
By Pat Yasinskas
As we head into the first week of the regular season, it’s time for a look ahead at what we’ve got planned for the coming days.
- Our NFC South position rankings will finish up with the fullbacks Tuesday and running backs Wednesday.
- Also on Wednesday, John Clayton and I will square off in the finale of our Great Debate series. The topic has something to do with the chances of the Saints repeating as champions.
- NFC South blog intern Kevin Little is busy tabulating the final votes in our project on most disliked and beloved figures in the history of each NFC South franchise. As soon as the results come in, I’ll start posting them. I’d look for that to be spread out over Tuesday and Wednesday.
- On Thursday night, I’ll be in the Superdome covering the season opener between the Saints and Vikings.
- We won’t be able to hold our NFC South chat in its regular time slot at 1 p.m. Friday because I’ll be traveling from New Orleans to Pittsburgh. I’m still trying to get clearance from chat-traffic control in Bristol to see if, perhaps, we can do a pregame chat at some point Thursday. I’ll let you know immediately if that’s going to happen.
- I’ll be in Pittsburgh on Sunday to cover the Falcons against the Steelers. Tampa Bay and Carolina fans, I’ll see your teams when they meet in Week 2 in Charlotte.