|ESPN.com: NFC South||[Print without images]|
I'll be heading to New Orleans (actually, Metairie, La.) this weekend for Saints' minicamp. I'll be live from Metairie, starting Friday morning.
Some story lines I'll be watching:
1. Just how much does a defensive coordinator matter? With all the hype about Gregg Williams, he better have this defense shining from Day One.
2. Who's lining up where in the secondary? My guess is Jabari Greer and Tracy Porter are the starting cornerbacks and Malcolm Jenkins is the nickelback to start with. Roman Harper and Darren Sharper are the safeties, probably.
3. Will the Saints use Reggie Bush any differently than in the past?
4. Who's the short-yardage runner?
5. Can linebacker Dan Morgan stay healthy for a whole season?
6. Who will be the defensive ends if Charles Grant and Will Smith are suspended for the first four games?