Hot Topic: How can Cardinals fix ground game?
Posted by ESPN.com's Mike Sando
The Cardinals' running game has hit on hard times recently. I'm doing some research on the subject and plan to share thoughts this week. In the meantime, I'd like to throw open the subject for discussion.
As tespy321 showed recently, the best ideas are often yours. Here are a few possibilities we might consider in advancing the conversation:
- Move Edgerrin James back into the starting lineup and make him the primary back.
- Work James back into the rotation.
- Forget about the run and just throw, throw, throw.
- Tighten the formations at the expense of three- and four-receiver looks. Get back to basics by running the ball from running formations.
- Move J.J. Arrington into the starting lineup.