|ESPN.com: NFC West||[Print without images]|
Posted by ESPN.com's Mike Sando
1. Vernon Davis, TE, 49ers. Called out by his coach and banished to the showers. The "bust" label is nearly official.
2. J.T. O'Sullivan, QB, 49ers. The rules are different under coach Mike Singletary, as O'Sullivan found out following a costly interception.
3. Edgerrin James, Cardinals. I'm guessing he won't mention anything about his diminished role after dropping a pass and losing a fumble.
4. Mike Martz, offensive coordinator, 49ers. Singletary will make the call at quarterback, in case anyone was wondering.
5. Dirk Johnson, punter, Cardinals. His dropped hold led to an aborted PAT. And that throw to Jerame Tuman on the fake field goal?
6. Torry Holt, WR, Rams. Another week, another three catches. He's now on pace for 59 receptions.
7. Lofa Tatupu, LB, Seahawks. Add a groin injury to his list of maladies. A bruised knee and concussion slowed him previously. Tatupu has dominated against the Eagles, so his absence would prove costly if Tatupu can't return this week.
8. Alex Barron, RT, Rams. The Patriots' Adalius Thomas can be a tough matchup for anyone. Add Barron to the list.
9. Richie Incognito, RG, Rams. His false-start penalty on third-and-10 put the Rams in a tough spot late. The Patriots picked off Marc Bulger on the next play, securing a New England victory. I've got Incognito with six penalties this season.
10. Barry Sims, RT, 49ers. Committed his fourth penalty in six starts this season before leaving with an injury.