Friday, February 3, 2012
XTRA910 audio: Super Bowl Radio Row
By Mike Sando
INDIANAPOLIS -- Our weekly NFC West conversation with Mike Jurecki expanded Friday to cover broader subjects from Radio Row at Super Bowl XLVI.
Full menu below. Audio here.
- Indy as a Super Bowl city: favorable reviews all the way around.
- Football in St. Louis: see earlier.
- Expansion: clarifying Roger Goodell's comments regarding going to 34 teams.
- Thursday night games: what the league should guard against after going from eight to 13 games on Thursday nights.
- Peyton Manning options: see earlier, and earlier than that.
- Kevin Kolb options: Taking a risk on a not-quite-healthy Manning could have some appeal if the Cardinals saw little difference between Kolb and John Skelton.
- Offensive line considerations: Upgrading at offensive tackle makes sense for the Cardinals, especially if Kolb and Skelton are the quarterbacks.
- Super Bowl predictions: Why does it feel as though the Patriots are underdogs?
- Legacies at stake: Tom Brady and the Patriots can resume their earlier trajectory with a victory over the New York Giants.
Enjoy your Friday night. I'm organizing materials for Pro Football Hall of Fame voting Saturday morning.