Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- Miami Herald reporter David J. Neal writes the Dolphins' secondary is having trouble, and now they get Randy Moss and the Patriots.
- With a dearth of homegrown talent on the roster, Palm Beach Post reporter Brian Biggane reviews what could have been in recent drafts.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel reporter Harvey Fialkov takes a look at special-teams coach John Bonamego.
- Buffalo News reporter Bucky Gleason catches up with CB Ashton Youboty, who was on the verge of being traded or cut in training camp.
- Bruce Arthur of the National Post writes maybe Canada wouldn't mind having these Bills after all.
- Boston Globe reporter Mike Reiss examines the Patriots' short-passing philosophy for QB Matt Cassel.
- Boston Herald reporter John Tomase writes DE Richard Seymour has come a long way in the past year.
- Christopher Price of Metro Boston News ponders the value of QB Tom Brady as a crutch for Cassel.
New York Jets
- New York Daily News reporter Rich Cimini wonders why rookie TE Dustin Keller has only one catch.
- Erik Boland of Newsday pleads with Jets coach Eric Mangini to let QB Brett Favre air it out.
- New York Post writer Mark Cannizzaro gives five good reasons the Jets will be OK.
- The Jets released P Ben Graham, reports Jane McManus of the Journal News.