Reading the coverage: Titans-Colts game could put division out of Indy's range
October, 21, 2008
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Open invitation to drop a note in the mailbag.
Here's our daily look at what's been written around the division:
- The Texans are concerned about their lack of killer instinct, according to John McClain.
- Andre Davis had surgery on a dislocated finger on his left hand, but has a chance to play against the Bengals, reports McClain.
- Tony Dungy says the obvious: If the Colts don't win Monday at Tennessee, they won't have hopes of winning the division, writes Mike Chappell.
- Fixing penalties is priority one, says Phil Richards.
- The Colts are hopeful that Bob Sanders and Joseph Addai are on the verge of returning, according to the AP.
- A look ahead at the Titans, from Phillip B. Wilson.
- Wilson's weekly game preview page.
- Gene Frenette says getting arrested might have served to wake up Matt Jones.
- Despite reports that Matt Jones has been suspended for three games, Michael C. Wright says it's not official yet.
- Five questions with Fred Taylor.
- "Monday Night Football" could be the changing of the guard in the AFC South, says Jim Wyatt.
- Paul Williams played ahead of Chris Davis in the thinned out receiving corps, according to Gary Estwick.
- Wyatt and Estwick discuss the state of the Titans.
- Chris Johnson's turn playing the drums after his touchdown in Kansas City was funny, but Jeff Fisher did not approve, blogs Wyatt.
1:00 PM ET New Orleans Atlanta 1:00 PM ET Minnesota St. Louis 1:00 PM ET Cleveland Pittsburgh 1:00 PM ET Jacksonville Philadelphia 1:00 PM ET Oakland New York 1:00 PM ET Cincinnati Baltimore 1:00 PM ET Buffalo Chicago 1:00 PM ET Washington Houston 1:00 PM ET Tennessee Kansas City 1:00 PM ET New England Miami 4:25 PM ET Carolina Tampa Bay 4:25 PM ET San Francisco Dallas 8:30 PM ET Indianapolis Denver