Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- Buffalo News reporter Allen Wilson provides an update on LT Jason Peters' holdout. Peters is giving the Bills the silent treatment. Hard to hammer out a new deal that way.
- Rookie LB Alvin Bowen suffered what appears to be a season-ending right knee injury. The Bills responded by signing former Dolphins LB Donnie Spragan.
- Rochester Democrat & Chronicle columnist Scott Pitoniak takes a look at how the Kawika Mitchell signing will impact the defense.
- Edgar Thompson of the Palm Beach Post catches up with rookie QB Chad Henne about his first training camp.
- Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel reporter Harvey Fialkov takes a look at the Dolphins' cornerbacks.
- Rookie DE Kendall Langford has made a favorable impression so far.
New England Patriots
- John Tomase of the Boston Herald reports from Canton on Andre Tippett's Hall of Fame induction.
- Jim Donaldson of the Providence Journal shares his Tippett memories.
- Boston Globe writer Christopher L. Gasper's shares the unorthodox tale of how TE Marcus Pollard made it to the NFL -- much less lasted 14 seasons.
New York Jets
- Despite their seemingly dismal chances of landing QB Brett Favre, the Jets still think they're in the hunt, reports New York Daily News beat writer Rich Cimini.
- Jets coach Eric Mangini isn't too interested where his QB competition is right now.
- Second-year CB Darrelle Revis plans on becoming an elite lockdown defender.