Reading the coverage: Schaub not scratched yet
November, 29, 2008
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Jerome Solomon says at least one Texans defender wondered why it took so long for the team to get aggressive on defense.
- Steve Slaton feels ready for a full load, writes Megan Manfull.
- Matt Schaub could play Monday night against Jacksonville, says Manfull.
- Bob Sanders is out but should be back next week, according to Mike Chappell. It looks like the other safeties, Antoine Bethea (ankle) and Melvin Bullitt (rib) will be OK.
- The Colts have gotten better on special teams, writes Phil Richards.
- Receiver Mike Walker was excused from practice after learning a friend had been killed, reports Michael C. Wright.
- Jeff Fisher says the run effort in Detroit could have been even better, writes Jim Wyatt.
- The Titans clinch the AFC South if Cleveland upsets Indianapolis on Sunday, says Wyatt.
- The Titans will rest up following their big Thanksgiving win, writes Teresa Walker.
- Wyatt and Gary Estwick go back and forth on a couple of Titans topics.
Final Carolina 7 New England 30 Final New York 35 New York 24 Final Jacksonville 12 Detroit 13 Final Oakland 21 Green Bay 31 Final Chicago 6 Seattle 34
4:30 PM ET Tampa Bay Buffalo
7:00 PM ET Dallas Miami 7:00 PM ET Tennessee Atlanta 7:30 PM ET Washington Baltimore 8:00 PM ET New Orleans Indianapolis 8:00 PM ET St. Louis Cleveland 8:00 PM ET Minnesota Kansas City 9:00 PM ET Houston Denver
4:00 PM ET San Diego San Francisco 8:00 PM ET Cincinnati Arizona