Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Our morning tour of the AFC South. Did we miss something good? Please hit the mailbag.
- The Texans are looking forward to having Matt Schaub back, writes Megan Manfull.
- Steve Slaton won AFC Offensive Player of the Week, says John McClain.
- Bryan Pittman says he's frustrated over a punishment resulting from an innocent mistake, according to Manfull.
- Instead of shifting Freddy Keiaho to the middle and playing Tyjuan Hagler on the weakside, the Colts will replace the injured Gary Brackett with Buster Davis, reports Mike Chappell.
- An Indianapolis woman faces battery charges connected to an alleged assault on Tyjuan Hagler, says Phil Richards.
- Phillip B. Wilson thinks the Colts have soured on Hagler.
- Robert Mathis is getting grief over his touchdown celebration dance, writes Richards.
- Rashean Mathis will be the 10th Jaguars player on IR, reports Vito Stellino.
- Gene Frenette's report card from Monday night includes and F for coaching.
- The Titans have had good success against Jamal Lewis in the past, writes Jessica Bliss.
- Backup QB Vince Young sat out practice because of an infected cuticle on his right thumb, says Jim Wyatt.
- As Chris Johnson approaches 1,000 yards, his position coach compares him to Tony Dorsett, writes Terry McCormick.
- Smash and Dash are featured on new T-shirts, says McCormick.