Reading the coverage: Huey's 271st game as Colts RB coach
December, 18, 2008
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Off to Jacksonville this morning. Look forward to talking with you from there...
- DelJuan Robinson's overcome heart surgery and the death of his brother, writes Jerome Solomon.
- The Texans defense is locking down on third down, says Megan Manfull.
- Houston added cornerback David Pittman and wide receiver Darnell Jenkins, according to Manfull.
- Richard Justice says the Texans are growing up fast.
- Alex Marvez makes a Pro Bowl case for Steve Slaton.
- Tony Dungy can become the first coach to go to the playoffs 10 consecutive years with a win tonight, says Mike Chappell.
- Running backs coach Gene Huey will work his 271st game as the Colts running backs coach tonight, the longest stint as an assistant in franchise history, writes Phil Richards.
- A look at some guys Huey has had ready to step in, from Richards.
- Safety Bob Sanders, tight end Dallas Clark, center Jeff Saturday and punter Hunter Smith were named alternates to the AFC Pro Bowl team.
- Maurice Jones-Drew brings the Jaguars major versatility, says Phillip B. Wilson.
- A look at Mike Pollak's high school career, from Chappell.
- A win tonight means Dungy will rest people against Tennessee next week, says Richards.
- Tonight in prime time the Jaguars can sweep a division rival, snap the Colts' seven-game winning streak and prevent them from clinching a playoff spot, writes Vito Stellino.
- A breakdown of the matchup.
1:00 PM ET Cleveland Baltimore 1:00 PM ET Dallas Washington 1:00 PM ET Indianapolis Tennessee 1:00 PM ET Jacksonville Houston 1:00 PM ET San Diego Kansas City 1:00 PM ET New York Miami 1:00 PM ET Chicago Minnesota 1:00 PM ET Buffalo New England 1:00 PM ET Philadelphia New York 1:00 PM ET New Orleans Tampa Bay 4:25 PM ET Carolina Atlanta 4:25 PM ET Detroit Green Bay 4:25 PM ET Oakland Denver 4:25 PM ET Arizona San Francisco 4:25 PM ET St. Louis Seattle 8:30 PM ET Cincinnati Pittsburgh