Reading the coverage: With revised seeding, Colts would have incentive today
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Good morning from Indianapolis, where I will soon head to Lucas Oil Stadium and see what I can learn from a game between two teams with nothing at stake.
Look for posts during and after Titans-Colts, as well as Rapid Reactions (as rapid as I can pull off not being in Houston or Baltimore) on Bears-Texans and Jaguars-Ravens.
The headlines start with a story that hits on both the Titans and Texans.
Ahmard Hall and Cortland Finnegan make Dan Pompei's All-Foxhole team. He also takes a look at Andre Johnson.
- The Texans will show a lot about who they are against Chicago, writes John McClain.
- Houston's been pleased with new long snapper Clark Harris, says Megan Manfull.
- McClain looks at the matchups.
- The Colts' offensive line is finally healthy, writes Mike Chappell.
- If the playoff seeding system had been altered, the Colts would be playing for the No. 2 seed and a bye today.
- An analysis of the Jaguars who may be playing their last game with the team today in Baltimore, from Gene Frenette.
- Jaguars-Ravens at a glance, from the Florida Times-Union.
- The Jaguars already seem focused on the offseason, says Jim Nasella.