Around the AFC East: Dolphins sale looming
January, 20, 2009
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel business reporter Sarah Talalay provides an update on Wayne Huizenga's sale of the team and Dolphin Stadium to Stephen Ross.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Edgar Thompson notes an appearance from football operations boss Bill Parcells at the Senior Bowl suggests he's not leaving the Dolphins.
- Buffalo News columnist Jerry Sullivan writes Bills "fans have been reduced to mournful observers, tormented by reminders of what they've missing."
New England Patriots
- The Boston Herald's John Tomase writes the Arizona Cardinals were at a crossroads when they left Foxborough in Week 16.
- Mike Reiss of the Boston Globe also reflects on the Patriots' 47-7 victory over the Cardinals.