Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
Here are all the pertinent stories from around the division this morning:
- Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News explains the Cowboys' Romo-friendly offense.
- Clarence E. Hill talks about Jerry Jones' latest comments from a ballroom in Little Rock.
- Hill also says that "foolishness" has been banned at Valley Ranch.
- Ray Buck of the Star-Telegram has the latest on Ron Springs' condition.
- The Eagles still have their eye on Seahawks fullback Leonard Weaver, according to Bob Brookover.
- Philly is reportedly interested in the services of linebacker Angelo Crowell.
- Ohm Youngmisuk of the Daily News talks about the Giants not raising ticket prices in '09.
- And for more on Plaxico Burress, here's Mike Garafolo of the Star-Ledger.
- Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth kick-starts his time in DC with a couple indictments.
- Ryan O'Halloran of the Washington Times has more on this story.
Final Indianapolis 28 Cincinnati 42 Final Atlanta 21 Green Bay 22 Final Cleveland 26 New England 27 Final Oakland 27 New York 37 Final Detroit 20 Philadelphia 34 Final Miami 34 Pittsburgh 28 Final Buffalo 6 Tampa Bay 27 Final Kansas City 45 Washington 10 Final Minnesota 26 Baltimore 29 Final Tennessee 28 Denver 51 Final St. Louis 10 Arizona 30 Final New York 14 San Diego 37 Final Seattle 17 San Francisco 19 Final Carolina 13 New Orleans 31