Wednesday Beastlines: Special Cutler Edition
March, 18, 2009
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- Jean-Jacques Taylor of DallasNews.com says a Jay Cutler-for-Tony Romo swap makes zero sense.
- Cornerback Orlando Scandrick was rewarded for outperforming his contract.
- Jen Engel of the Star-Telegram says it's time to put the Newman-Romo controversy behind us.
- Here's Les Bowen on the Cutler-to-Philly angle.
- And L.J. Smith has left the building -- as was first reported by AFC North blogger James Walker.
- Anyone interested in the Eagles' draft party?
- Someone in New York thinks the Giants dropped the ball on T.O.
- Steve Spagnuolo has snared another ex-Giant in Dahl.
- In case you missed it on the NFL page, the Giants are "On the Clock."
9:30 AM ET Detroit Atlanta 1:00 PM ET St. Louis Kansas City 1:00 PM ET Houston Tennessee 1:00 PM ET Minnesota Tampa Bay 1:00 PM ET Seattle Carolina 1:00 PM ET Baltimore Cincinnati 1:00 PM ET Miami Jacksonville 1:00 PM ET Chicago New England 1:00 PM ET Buffalo New York 4:05 PM ET Philadelphia Arizona 4:25 PM ET Oakland Cleveland 4:25 PM ET Indianapolis Pittsburgh 8:30 PM ET Green Bay New Orleans