Around the AFC East: Philly interest in Bills tackle?
March, 25, 2009
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- Philadelphia Inquirer reporter Bob Brookover says the Eagles might be interested in trading for Bills left tackle Jason Peters.
- When it comes to the Bills shipping games to Toronto, Buffalo News columnist Bob DiCesare wants to know "Are we being played for suckers?"
- Buffalo News reporter Gene Warner checks in with local Bills business advocates to find out what they think about the possibility a second regular-season game will go to Toronto.
- Dallas Morning News reporter Todd Archer writes Dick Jauron called fellow Yalie Calvin Hill for a reference on Terrell Owens.
- Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero explains why the Dolphins need a pass rusher to help out Joey Porter.
- Edgar Thompson of the Palm Beach Post writes there's no timeline for Chad Henne's turn at quarterback.
New England Patriots
- The Boston Herald's Karen Guregian checks in with running back Kevin Faulk to discuss the fantastic possibilities of the new offensive weaponry.
- Boston Herald reporter Ron Borges has an NFL owners' meeting notebook with a Patriots slant.
- Boston Globe reporter Mike Reiss shares what Bill Belichick had to say Tuesday on Sirius NFL Radio.
New York Jets