Reading the coverage: Jags, Texans start offseason programs
April, 6, 2009
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- The Texans kick off their offseason conditioning program Monday, says John McClain.
- Prospects Brian Cushing and Clay Matthews have been told by the doctor who administers the league's drug policy that they did not fail drug tests, says Jason Cole.
- Rice tight end James Casey long-snapped for the Texans during his workout, says Alan Burge.
- Bob Kravitz sorts through the financial issues of the Capital Improvement Board, which runs Lucas Oil Stadium.
- I can hardly keep up with John Oehser's series on the top 25 picks of the Bill Polian era. Here are No. 21 and No. 20.
- Colts.com looks at Polian's draft-day trades.
- The Jaguars kick off their offseason conditioning program Monday and new strength coach Luke Richesson and some players will talk to the media. I hope to bring you some of that later.
- Vince Young may have his sights set on starting, but Patrick Ramsey means competition for the No. 2 job, blogs Jim Wyatt.