Reading the coverage: Jags, Texans start offseason programs
April, 6, 2009
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- The Texans kick off their offseason conditioning program Monday, says John McClain.
- Prospects Brian Cushing and Clay Matthews have been told by the doctor who administers the league's drug policy that they did not fail drug tests, says Jason Cole.
- Rice tight end James Casey long-snapped for the Texans during his workout, says Alan Burge.
- Bob Kravitz sorts through the financial issues of the Capital Improvement Board, which runs Lucas Oil Stadium.
- I can hardly keep up with John Oehser's series on the top 25 picks of the Bill Polian era. Here are No. 21 and No. 20.
- Colts.com looks at Polian's draft-day trades.
- The Jaguars kick off their offseason conditioning program Monday and new strength coach Luke Richesson and some players will talk to the media. I hope to bring you some of that later.
- Vince Young may have his sights set on starting, but Patrick Ramsey means competition for the No. 2 job, blogs Jim Wyatt.
Final Indianapolis 28 Cincinnati 42 Final Atlanta 21 Green Bay 22 Final Cleveland 26 New England 27 Final Oakland 27 New York 37 Final Detroit 20 Philadelphia 34 Final Miami 34 Pittsburgh 28 Final Buffalo 6 Tampa Bay 27 Final Kansas City 45 Washington 10 Final Minnesota 26 Baltimore 29 Final Tennessee 28 Denver 51 Final St. Louis 10 Arizona 30 Final New York 14 San Diego 37 Final Seattle 17 San Francisco 19 Final Carolina 13 New Orleans 31