Reading the coverage: No action for Harrison
April, 8, 2009
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Gary Kubiak's hoping Mario Williams will compete for defensive player of the year, writes John McClain.
- Owen Daniels thought about skipping the Texans' offseason workouts because of his contract situation, reports McClain.
- A recap of McClain's chat.
- In light of Kellen Winslow's deal, how much is Daniels worth? Alan Burge ponders.
- Nothing so far for Marvin Harrison, writes Mike Chappell.
- Bill Polian is a piece of Skip Wood's story on the additional pressure teams face in a bad economy to get the draft right.
- A look at the Colts' first round in 2002 and Dwight Freeney, from John Oehser.
- Kelvin Hayden is different than a lot of other Colts corners, Oehser says.
- The top 25 picks of the Polian era gets to Oehser's No. 19.
- A thorough look at Missouri defensive tackle Evander Hood, courtesy of Oehser.
- Polian talks to colts.com about shuffling the draft board this month.
- Gene Smith's first free-agent addition, Sean Considine, likes the GM, says Cole Pepper.
- Reggie Williams is free on bail after a Sunday arrest for allegedly possessing a half gram of cocaine, says Dale Lezon.