Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New York Jets
- Jane McManus of the Journal News reports third quarterback Erik Ainge hasn't been working out the past two weeks.
- New York Daily News reporter Rich Cimini writes the Jets' interest in Cowboys restricted free-agent receiver Miles Austin ceases to be.
- Newsday's Erik Boland reports Stony Brook University should be in the Jets' training camp conversation with Cornell University and SUNY Cortland.
- Olean Times Herald sports editor Chuck Pollock shares his thoughts on the myriad Bills headlines from the past week.
- David Naylor of the Toronto Globe and Mail reports organizers for the Bills' games in the Rogers Centre have slashed ticket prices 17 percent.
- Miami Herald reporter Jeff Darlington takes a look at the receivers in this year's draft class.
- Palm Beach Post columnist Dave George compares two remarkable seasons in Miami sports.
- Local sportscaster and former Dolphins tight end Joe Rose breaks into blogging with his take on what his old team should address in the first round.
New England Patriots
- Boston Globe reporter Mike Reiss catches up with one of Bill Belichick's sounding boards to find out what the Patriots might do with all those draft picks.
- Providence Journal writer Shalise Manza Young rates the 10 best draft picks on Belichick's watch.
- WEEI.com's Christopher Price rates the best late-round picks in franchise history.