Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- Barry Horn reports that "The Fan" is the new flagship station for the Cowboys.
- Randy Galloway is happy he will finally get some truth tomorrow.
- Re-signing Miles Austin means higher expectations for the wide receiver.
- Todd Archer wonders if Jerry Jones will find his way into the first round.
- At least Jerry is happy with the progress of Roy Williams.
- And the stadium name is still a secret.
- Larry O'Rourke has the scoop on Hank Baskett being signed to a one-year deal.
- Paul Domowitch says Knowshon Moreno belongs in Philly.
- And Moreno wouldn't mind being an Eagle.
- Steve Patton says tomorrow is a world of options for the Eagles.
- Ralph Vacchiano says the Giants have their eyes on Maryland receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey.
- Ahmad Bradshaw likes the fact that he is taking on a bigger role next season.
- Tom Rock says the focus in New York has changed from Braylon Edwards to the draft.
- Rookie wide receivers are not always the best way to go.
- Ralphy is excited for draft weekend!
- Michael Wilbon is interested to see what Washington will do this weekend.
- The Jasons report that the Redskins have reached a deal with punter Hunter Smith.
- The Jasons also got the scoop on another Jason: Campbell doesn't want to stick in Washington if his team drafts Mark Sanchez.
- And the Jets are interested in Campbell.