Reading the coverage: Smith talks about Britt
April, 29, 2009
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Clark Judge likes the Texans' draft. A lot.
- A winning season and playoff berth could get coach Gary Kubiak a contract extension; a season short of that could get him fired, writes John McClain.
- Center Antoine Caldwell was surprised to get the call from the Texans but is familiar with zone blocking concepts, says Alan Burge.
- A recap of McClain's recent chat.
- The Colts are close to bringing back linebacker Freddy Keiaho, reports Mike Chappell.
- Bob Kravitz on running back Donald Brown.
- Chappell takes questions.
- A look at the Colts' undrafted free agents, from John Oehser.
- Pondering the status of Ryan Lilja in an Oehser mailbag.
- In discussing Curtis Painter, Oehser tells a good story about drafting a quarterback viewed as a value when you may not really need one.
- Will the Colts be able to stretch the field? Oehser's thoughts.
- A look at cornerback Derek Cox from a Virginia perspective, from John Harvey.
- Jim Wyatt talks to former Pro Bowler Rod Smith about receiver Kenny Britt.