Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New York Jets
- Steve Serby of the New York Post sees reasons for alarm with the Jets offense, calling it "Favre from perfect" in Saturday night's victory over the Giants.
- New York Times reporter Judy Battista writes about the Jets' lack of discipline on offense.
- Rich Cimini writes for the New York Daily News that "In 24 plays, the Favre-led offense managed only 116 net yards."
- Newsday writer Bob Glauber tackles a series of subjects stemming from Saturday night.
- Newark Star-Ledger reporter Dave Hutchinson writes about CB Justin Miller's foot injury among other notes.
- Buffalo News writer Mark Gaughan previews tonight's matchup between the Bills' defense and the Colts' offense.
- Buffalo News columnist Larry Felser writes the Bills caught a break when they couldn't trade QB J.P. Losman.
- Rochester Democrat & Chronicle columnist Bob Matthews looks ahead to the Bills' season opener and sees a vulnerable opponent.
- The Fort Wayne Journal Gazette checks in with how rookie WR James Hardy's adjusting to the NFL.
- Miami Herald reporter Barry Jackson talks to QB Chad Pennington about that noodle-arm reputation.
- Palm Beach Post columnist Greg Stoda would've liked to see a more dynamic Dolphins offense despite Saturday night's 24-0 preseason victory over the Chiefs.
- Ethan J. Skolnick of the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel was encouraged by which players made a difference Saturday night.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Ben Volin leads off his game notebook with Ted Ginn's 59-yard punt return for a TD.
- Mike Phillips of the Miami Herald writes about how TE Anthony Fasano is fitting in with his new team.
New England Patriots
- Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald reviews the winners and losers from Friday night's loss that dropped the Patriots to 0-3.
- Boston Globe reporter Michael Vega broaches the possibility QB Tom Brady might not play a down in the preseason.
- Vega also takes a second look at how well QB Matt Gutierrez performed Friday night.
1:00 PM ET New Orleans Atlanta 1:00 PM ET Minnesota St. Louis 1:00 PM ET Cleveland Pittsburgh 1:00 PM ET Jacksonville Philadelphia 1:00 PM ET Oakland New York 1:00 PM ET Cincinnati Baltimore 1:00 PM ET Buffalo Chicago 1:00 PM ET Washington Houston 1:00 PM ET Tennessee Kansas City 1:00 PM ET New England Miami 4:25 PM ET Carolina Tampa Bay 4:25 PM ET San Francisco Dallas 8:30 PM ET Indianapolis Denver