Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New York Jets
- Steve Serby of the New York Post sees reasons for alarm with the Jets offense, calling it "Favre from perfect" in Saturday night's victory over the Giants.
- New York Times reporter Judy Battista writes about the Jets' lack of discipline on offense.
- Rich Cimini writes for the New York Daily News that "In 24 plays, the Favre-led offense managed only 116 net yards."
- Newsday writer Bob Glauber tackles a series of subjects stemming from Saturday night.
- Newark Star-Ledger reporter Dave Hutchinson writes about CB Justin Miller's foot injury among other notes.
- Buffalo News writer Mark Gaughan previews tonight's matchup between the Bills' defense and the Colts' offense.
- Buffalo News columnist Larry Felser writes the Bills caught a break when they couldn't trade QB J.P. Losman.
- Rochester Democrat & Chronicle columnist Bob Matthews looks ahead to the Bills' season opener and sees a vulnerable opponent.
- The Fort Wayne Journal Gazette checks in with how rookie WR James Hardy's adjusting to the NFL.
- Miami Herald reporter Barry Jackson talks to QB Chad Pennington about that noodle-arm reputation.
- Palm Beach Post columnist Greg Stoda would've liked to see a more dynamic Dolphins offense despite Saturday night's 24-0 preseason victory over the Chiefs.
- Ethan J. Skolnick of the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel was encouraged by which players made a difference Saturday night.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Ben Volin leads off his game notebook with Ted Ginn's 59-yard punt return for a TD.
- Mike Phillips of the Miami Herald writes about how TE Anthony Fasano is fitting in with his new team.
New England Patriots
- Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald reviews the winners and losers from Friday night's loss that dropped the Patriots to 0-3.
- Boston Globe reporter Michael Vega broaches the possibility QB Tom Brady might not play a down in the preseason.
- Vega also takes a second look at how well QB Matt Gutierrez performed Friday night.
Final Indianapolis 28 Cincinnati 42 Final Atlanta 21 Green Bay 22 Final Cleveland 26 New England 27 Final Oakland 27 New York 37 Final Detroit 20 Philadelphia 34 Final Miami 34 Pittsburgh 28 Final Buffalo 6 Tampa Bay 27 Final Kansas City 45 Washington 10 Final Minnesota 26 Baltimore 29 Final Tennessee 28 Denver 51 Final St. Louis 10 Arizona 30 Final New York 14 San Diego 37 Final Seattle 17 San Francisco 19 Final Carolina 13 New Orleans 31