Friday, September 12, 2008
Around the AFC East: Is the 'go' out of McCargo?
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New England Patriots
- The Palm Beach Post's Edgar Thompson takes an in-depth look at QB Chad Pennington's infamously suspect right arm.
- Offensive coordinator Dan Henning spoke with reporters for the first time in weeks and was refreshingly candid, writes Miami Herald reporter David J. Neal.
- Harvey Fialkov of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel finds out how the players view defensive coordinator Paul Pasqualoni.
- MiamiDolphins.com writer Andy Kent looks at what the offense will face in Sunday's game in Arizona.
- Jim McCabe of the Boston Globe weaves a great story about what it's like when an icon who's so intimately tied with one team moves to another.
- Providence Journal columnist Jim Donaldson has a lot of questions about QB Matt Cassel's first NFL start.
- Boston Globe columnist Dan Shaughnessy writes that Cassel's journey is a valuable life lesson for everybody.
- Metro News writer Christopher Price writes how much of a difference Pats fans will notice about Brett Favre with the Jets.
- It took five days, but Steve Buckley of the Boston Herald finally gets around to comparing QB Tom Brady's season-ending knee injury with those of other Bostonian sports legends.
New York Jets