Thursday, October 16, 2008
Reading the coverage: Hamstring will cost Addai
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
You are cordially invited to join me for an AFC South chat this afternoon at 3 p.m. No RSVP necessary. Just head here.
- John McCargo fails his physical, undoing his trade to the Colts, writes Mike Chappell.
- Joseph Addai won't play in Green Bay and Kelvin Hayden had knee surgery, according to Phil Richards.
- Lucas Oil Stadium is viewed as an indoor stadium that sometimes has the roof open, writes Steve Ballard.
- Brad Meester and Chris Naeole are back in the mix for the Jaguars' offensive line, says Vito Stellino.
- Fred Taylor has switched to a safer helmet, according to Michael C. Wright.
- Gene Frenette thinks the 3-3 Jaguars are still very much in the AFC playoff picture.
- Vince Young's still adjusting to his new role, writes Jim Wyatt.
- Two injured defensive linemen, Kyle Vanden Bosch and Tony Brown, expect to play in Kansas City. Also from Wyatt, a note about mousetraps in the locker room.
- The Chiefs are loaded with young players, says Gary Estwick.