Friday, November 7, 2008
Reading the coverage: Allen apologized to Schaub
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
As it pours in Nashville, I'm making it rain stories from around the AFC South ...
- The Chronicle's matchup page.
- Jerome Solomon says Gary Kubiak's job could hinge on the season's second half.
- Bart Scott says the Ravens have to worry more about Steve Slaton, says Megan Manfull.
- Xavier Adibi will get worked in on defense, writes Manfull.
- Houston cameraman Doug Biggers recorded Jared Allen apologizing to Matt Schaub after the Texans-Vikings game, according to John McClain.
- Deep inside the numbers is some good news, suggests Richard Justice.
- Jack Del Rio and Mike Peterson are scheduled to sit down and hash things out today, according to Michael C. Wright.
- Gene Frenette says the soap opera needs a quick conclusion.
- Matt Jones wonders when Joey Porter became commissioner, says Vito Stellino.
- The Lions have dealt with disappointment more than the Jaguars.
- Cole Pepper says the Del Rio-Mike Peterson incident is the Jaguars' watershed moment.
- Chris Johnson is coming off his most well-rounded game yet, says Gary Estwick.
- Another look at CJ from Terry McCormick.
- Jevon Kearse will appeal a $7,500 fine for a horse-collar tackle of Aaron Rodgers, according to Jim Wyatt.
- The undefeated Titans are built just the way Jeff Fisher likes, writes John McClain.
- Justin Gage returns to Chicago as a different player than he was for the Bears, writes McCormick.