Monday, December 1, 2008
Reading the coverage: Last place on the line
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Before we head for the airport and make our way to Houston, we've sorted through the AFC South headlines for you.
As always, I welcome your feedback in the mailbag.
- Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis combined to create the only touchdown in the Colts' win in Cleveland, says Phil Richards.
- Bob Kravitz's report card.
- The Colts stopped Joshua Cribbs and won the special teams fight, writes Richards.
- No offense, but the Colts win anyway, says Mike Chappell.
- Indianapolis awaits test results on new injuries to Gary Brackett and Keyunta Dawson, writes Chappell.
- Marvin Harrison is on Alex Marvez's list of players who may not be around next year.
- The Jaguars play in Houston Monday night with last place in the AFC South on the line, writes Michael C. Wright.
- The Times-Union's pregame breakdown.