Sunday, December 7, 2008
Reading the coverage: Can there be gun control in sports?
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Good morning AFC Southies.
Here are morning headlines for your enjoyment.
I'll be at LP Field in a couple hours for Browns-Titans, where I will do my best to keep my eye on the Colts, Texans and Jaguars as well. You'll get semi-Rapid Reactions on those three games, and as much as I can give you from Nashville...
- David Barron contemplates whether there can be gun control in sports.
- Fullback Vonta Leach has dreams of the Pro Bowl, according to Meghan Manfull.
- Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis are a top-notch, one-two punch, says Mike Chappell.
- The Colts' five-year streak of division titles could officially end today, writes Chappell.
- More on Mathis from Tom James.
- Apologies for being late on this one: The Jaguars want the city to spend $148 million on renovations to Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, according to David Hunt.
- Michael C. Wright takes some questions.
- Buffalo's acquisition of Marcus Stroud from Buffalo ranks as one of Jason Cole's top 10 trades.