Monday, May 4, 2009
Reading the coverage: Optimism in Jacksonville
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- A star often emerges from the Colts' crop of undrafted rookie free agents, writes Mike Chappell.
- Getting bigger at defensive tackle isn't a huge philosophy shift for the Colts, they just haven't been willing to sacrifice mobility for size, says John Oehser.
- A look at the history of the uniform numbers assigned to the Colts rookies, from Oehser.
- Oehser answers a question about why the Colts are not more forthcoming with injury info.
- The team Web site looks at an undrafted rookie with local ties, Pat Kuntz.
- Not surprisingly, optimism abounds after minicamp, writes Michael C. Wright.
- Observations from Jaguars minicamp from Vic Ketchman of the team's web site. Line that caught my eye: guard Vince Manuwai has a long way to go in ACL rehab.
- Ketchman's latest mailbag.