Thursday, February 14, 2013
Jon Gruden's 'QB Camp' returns April 4
By ESPN.com staff
For the fourth consecutive year, “Monday Night Football” analyst and Super Bowl XXXVII champion coach Jon Gruden will offer an incisive first-hand look at top draft prospects in ESPN’s "QB Camp."
The popular series featured Robert Griffin III, Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, Sam Bradford and Tim Tebow in previous years and will focus on nine quarterbacks and three other highly-touted players in this year’s draft class:
- Matt Barkley QB, USC
- Tyler Bray QB, Tennessee
- Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (Ohio)
- Mike Glennon, QB, N.C. State
- Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
- EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State
- Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
- Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
- Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
- Luke Joecke , OT, Texas A&M
- Marcus Lattimore RB, South Carolina
- Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
All 12 prospects will visit Gruden’s office in Tampa, Fla., for a film session, and most of the players will also participate in an on-field workout.
The first full episode of “QB Camp” will air April 4 at 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2. Segments will also appear on “SportsCenter” and ESPN’s NFL studio shows.