NFL Nation: Albert Haynesowrth
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Our AFC South chat resumes Thursday at 3:00 p.m. You can join us by going here. Two for one discounts on admission, so bring a friend.
One story that touches more than one team:
Don Banks lists Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz as an A-list candidate for a head-coaching job, gives Gary Kubiak a 35 percent chance of losing his job and doesn't mention Jack Del Rio.
- Long-snapper Bryan Pittman is one of six NFL players suspended for using a diuretic, writes Megan Manfull.
- Matt Schaub is ready to resume work as the Texans' starting quarterback, says John McClain.
- Houston now has one of the league's best big-play offenses, says McClain.
- Phillip B. Wilson's matchup page for Bengals-Colts.
- With Gary Brackett hurt, Tyjuan Hagler gets his chance, writes Wilson.
- While ESPN's Steve Young called the Jaguars "disinterested," Jack Del Rio didn't question his team's desire or effort on Monday night, writes Vito Stellino.
- Five questions with David Garrard.
- A Q&A with Derrick Harvey.
Final Atlanta 24 Jacksonville 14 Final Detroit 23 Buffalo 0 Final Indianapolis 7 Cincinnati 35 Final New York 7 Philadelphia 37 Final St. Louis 13 Miami 14 Final Kansas City 14 Green Bay 34 Final Carolina 10 Pittsburgh 0 Final New England 13 New York 16 Final Washington 24 Tampa Bay 10 Final Baltimore 22 New Orleans 13 Final Chicago 13 Cleveland 33 Final San Francisco 40 Houston 13 Final Minnesota 19 Tennessee 3 Final Denver 27 Dallas 3 Final Arizona 9 San Diego 12 Final Seattle 31 Oakland 41