NFL Nation: Athony Harris
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- Palm Beach Post columnist Dave George likes the idea of Chad Henne taking over for Chad Pennington this year, not next.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel columnist Dave Hyde wonders if Ted Ginn will break out in his third season.
- Ronnie Brown proclaims himself an elite NFL running back, Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero writes.
- Brandon Frye has been the benefactor of right guard Donald Thomas' injury, Nick Schmit writes for the Sun-Sentinel.
- Niagara Gazette sports editor Tim Schmitt notes nobody's talking about how cornerback Leodis McKelvin hurt his finger. It wasn't football-related.
- Buffalo News reporter Mark Gaughan catches up with defensive tackle Marcus Stroud about building off a fine first impression.
- Brian Galliford of BuffaloRumblings.com takes a look back on how the Bills managed to go winless in the AFC East last year.
- Dan Duggan of the Boston Herald chats with cornerback Shawn Springs about going from new guy to leader.
- Quincy Patriot Ledger reporter Glen Farley writes outside linebacker Shawn Crable was reduced to mental reps as a rookie.
New York Jets
1:00 PM ET San Diego Buffalo 1:00 PM ET Dallas St. Louis 1:00 PM ET Washington Philadelphia 1:00 PM ET Houston New York 1:00 PM ET Minnesota New Orleans 1:00 PM ET Tennessee Cincinnati 1:00 PM ET Baltimore Cleveland 1:00 PM ET Green Bay Detroit 1:00 PM ET Indianapolis Jacksonville 1:00 PM ET Oakland New England 4:05 PM ET San Francisco Arizona 4:25 PM ET Denver Seattle 4:25 PM ET Kansas City Miami 8:30 PM ET Pittsburgh Carolina