NFL Nation: Christian Morton
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Add Texas A&M punter Justin Brantly to the list of the Texans' rookie free agents, says Alan Burge.
- Phil Richards details the pension concerns prompting Howard Mudd's retirement and has a statement from Bill Polian.
- A cantankerous codger, Mudd will be missed, opines Bob Kravitz.
- Praise for Howard Mudd from Tarik Glenn, via the Star.
- If Howard Mudd and Tom Moore are out, Pete Metzelaars and Clyde Christensen could be called on to step up, says John Oehser.
- Losing Mudd and Moore would be a blow to a team that's been trumpeting its coaching continuity for the past several months, says 18to88.com.
- Clark Judge's take on the pension issues.
- Oehser considers Tony Dungy's visit with Michael Vick.
- Pete Prisco thinks the Jaguars are taking a risk with the extra emphasis on Maurice Jones-Drew.
- Vic Ketchman's latest mailbag on the team's Web site.
- Jaguars.com has college highlights of draft picks. Head here and look for the index under "Latest Headlines" along the right side.
- LenDale White said he's slimmed down and grown up, writes Jim Wyatt.
- Wyatt's practice observations.
- Five Titans who are at a crossroads, according to Terry McCormick.
- In this notebook: Uniform numbers 32 and 92 are back in circulation, says Wyatt.
- In this notebook: The Titans have filled out the roster with fewer undrafted rookies and guys with some experience in the league like receiver Craphonso Thorpe and cornerback Christian Morton, says McCormick.