NFL Nation: Garry Brackett
September, 17, 2008
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Did I miss something good while surfing around the division? Please point me to it.
- Details of the property damage the Texans' Travis Johnson suffered from Hurricane Ike and a look at the team's mindset moving forward, from Dale Robertson.
- If they can't play at Reliant Stadium, Rice Stadium is a possibility, writes John McClain.
- The team is in contact with the Saints for post-hurricane advice, according to Robertson and McClain.
- Videos from the Chronicle as the Texans got back to work.
- Bob Sanders is out four to six weeks with a high ankle sprain, dealing a big blow to the Colts, writes Mike Chappell. Sanders may have a knee scoped while he is out.
- Gary Brackett and Freddy Keiaho are having a tackling competition, according to Phillip B. Wilson.
- Among perceptions that have already been blown up: The Jaguars can run against anyone. Don Banks examines that and more.
- Khalif Barnes believes the Jags can turn it around, writes Michael C. Wright.
BACK TO TOP
1:00 PM ET Washington Atlanta 1:00 PM ET Chicago Cleveland 1:00 PM ET Houston Indianapolis 1:00 PM ET New England Miami 1:00 PM ET Philadelphia Minnesota 1:00 PM ET Seattle New York 1:00 PM ET San Francisco Tampa Bay 1:00 PM ET Buffalo Jacksonville 4:05 PM ET Kansas City Oakland 4:05 PM ET New York Carolina 4:25 PM ET Green Bay Dallas 4:25 PM ET Arizona Tennessee 4:25 PM ET New Orleans St. Louis 8:30 PM ET Cincinnati Pittsburgh