NFL Nation: John DiGirogio
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New York Jets
- The Jets are leaving Hofstra University after 40 years. J.P. Pelzman of the Bergen Record looks back.
- New York Daily News reporter Rich Cimini catches up with QB Kellen Clemens, who says if all goes right, then Thursday night will be the last time he's seen in 2008.
- Lenn Robbins of the New York Post writes the Jets' running game "has been harder on the eyes than the price of gas."
- The Newark-Star Ledger's Dave Hutchinson wants to know when Brett Favre and the rebuilt O-line will help the ground game.
- Associated Press reporter Dennis Waszak Jr. shares the story of LB Cody Spencer, who's no longer distracted by Iraq.
- Buffalo News columnist Bob DiCesare weighs in on whether the NFL should go to 17 games and reduce the preseason.
- Buffalo News reporter Allen Wilson provides injury updates on QB Trent Edwards and T Langston Walker among others.
- Rodney McKissic of the Buffalo News writes about the impact the Bills hope to get from their DEs.
- Sal Maiorana of the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle checks in with LB John DiGiorgio.
- Andy Kent of MiamDolphins.com details OLB Joey Porter's growing frustrations over repeated injuries.
- Miami Herald reporter Barry Jackson breaks down the Dolphins' biggest remaining position battles.
- The Herald's Greg Cote writes about rookie K Dan Carpenter's journey from Montana to Miami.
- Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post writes the Dolphins intend to use RB Ronnie Brown in Thursday night's preseason finale.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel reporter Omar Kelly writes Porter's latest injury isn't believed to be serious.
New England Patriots
- Christopher L. Gasper of the Boston Globe suggests Carrot Top might be working the Patriots' locker room.
- Boston Globe writer Mike Reiss asks fans not to jump off The Pru in his always-enlightening mailbag.
- Shalise Manza Young of the Providence Journal writes about the difficult job of telling a player he's not good enough.
- Boston Herald reporter Karen Guregian takes a look ahead to what the Patriots have to do to get to 53.
- Globe reporter Nancy Marrapese-Burrell takes a tour of the Hall at Patriot Place and writes "the three-story structure promises to be stunning."
1:00 PM ET San Diego Buffalo 1:00 PM ET Dallas St. Louis 1:00 PM ET Washington Philadelphia 1:00 PM ET Houston New York 1:00 PM ET Minnesota New Orleans 1:00 PM ET Tennessee Cincinnati 1:00 PM ET Baltimore Cleveland 1:00 PM ET Green Bay Detroit 1:00 PM ET Indianapolis Jacksonville 1:00 PM ET Oakland New England 4:05 PM ET San Francisco Arizona 4:25 PM ET Denver Seattle 4:25 PM ET Kansas City Miami 8:30 PM ET Pittsburgh Carolina