NFL Nation: Josh Brantly
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Add Texas A&M punter Justin Brantly to the list of the Texans' rookie free agents, says Alan Burge.
- Phil Richards details the pension concerns prompting Howard Mudd's retirement and has a statement from Bill Polian.
- A cantankerous codger, Mudd will be missed, opines Bob Kravitz.
- Praise for Howard Mudd from Tarik Glenn, via the Star.
- If Howard Mudd and Tom Moore are out, Pete Metzelaars and Clyde Christensen could be called on to step up, says John Oehser.
- Losing Mudd and Moore would be a blow to a team that's been trumpeting its coaching continuity for the past several months, says 18to88.com.
- Clark Judge's take on the pension issues.
- Oehser considers Tony Dungy's visit with Michael Vick.
- Pete Prisco thinks the Jaguars are taking a risk with the extra emphasis on Maurice Jones-Drew.
- Vic Ketchman's latest mailbag on the team's Web site.
- Jaguars.com has college highlights of draft picks. Head here and look for the index under "Latest Headlines" along the right side.
- LenDale White said he's slimmed down and grown up, writes Jim Wyatt.
- Wyatt's practice observations.
- Five Titans who are at a crossroads, according to Terry McCormick.
- In this notebook: Uniform numbers 32 and 92 are back in circulation, says Wyatt.
- In this notebook: The Titans have filled out the roster with fewer undrafted rookies and guys with some experience in the league like receiver Craphonso Thorpe and cornerback Christian Morton, says McCormick.
BACK TO TOP
1:00 PM ET Miami Buffalo 1:00 PM ET Minnesota Cincinnati 1:00 PM ET Indianapolis Kansas City 1:00 PM ET Tampa Bay St. Louis 1:00 PM ET Cleveland New York 1:00 PM ET Dallas Washington 1:00 PM ET New Orleans Carolina 1:00 PM ET Tennessee Jacksonville 1:00 PM ET Denver Houston 4:05 PM ET New York Detroit 4:05 PM ET Arizona Seattle 4:25 PM ET Pittsburgh Green Bay 4:25 PM ET Oakland San Diego 4:25 PM ET New England Baltimore 8:30 PM ET Chicago Philadelphia