NFL Nation: Josh Brantly
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Add Texas A&M punter Justin Brantly to the list of the Texans' rookie free agents, says Alan Burge.
- Phil Richards details the pension concerns prompting Howard Mudd's retirement and has a statement from Bill Polian.
- A cantankerous codger, Mudd will be missed, opines Bob Kravitz.
- Praise for Howard Mudd from Tarik Glenn, via the Star.
- If Howard Mudd and Tom Moore are out, Pete Metzelaars and Clyde Christensen could be called on to step up, says John Oehser.
- Losing Mudd and Moore would be a blow to a team that's been trumpeting its coaching continuity for the past several months, says 18to88.com.
- Clark Judge's take on the pension issues.
- Oehser considers Tony Dungy's visit with Michael Vick.
- Pete Prisco thinks the Jaguars are taking a risk with the extra emphasis on Maurice Jones-Drew.
- Vic Ketchman's latest mailbag on the team's Web site.
- Jaguars.com has college highlights of draft picks. Head here and look for the index under "Latest Headlines" along the right side.
- LenDale White said he's slimmed down and grown up, writes Jim Wyatt.
- Wyatt's practice observations.
- Five Titans who are at a crossroads, according to Terry McCormick.
- In this notebook: Uniform numbers 32 and 92 are back in circulation, says Wyatt.
- In this notebook: The Titans have filled out the roster with fewer undrafted rookies and guys with some experience in the league like receiver Craphonso Thorpe and cornerback Christian Morton, says McCormick.
Final Atlanta 24 Jacksonville 14 Final Detroit 23 Buffalo 0 Final Indianapolis 7 Cincinnati 35 Final New York 7 Philadelphia 37 Final St. Louis 13 Miami 14 Final Kansas City 14 Green Bay 34 Final Carolina 10 Pittsburgh 0 Final New England 13 New York 16 Final Washington 24 Tampa Bay 10 Final Baltimore 22 New Orleans 13 Final Chicago 13 Cleveland 33 Final San Francisco 40 Houston 13 Final Minnesota 19 Tennessee 3 Final Denver 27 Dallas 3 Final Arizona 9 San Diego 12 Final Seattle 31 Oakland 41