NFL Nation: Omare Lowe
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
A look around before diving into Wednesday. Questions? Comments? Requests? Hit the mailbag.
And look for our AFC South chat Thursday at 3:00 p.m. ET.
- Andre Davis had a bigger role in game two, writes Megan Manfull.
- Houston's offense has been bad in the red zone, says Manfull.
- Fan devotion to the Texans is not the same as it was to the Oilers, according to John McClain.
- Richard Justice answers some mail.
- Bob McNair would be shocked if the Texans don't play at Reliant Stadium on Oct. 5 as scheduled.
- Bill Polian points out that the last time he felt so bad after a game, it was one with the same referee -- Walt Coleman. Phil Richards offers details.
- Peyton Manning: "We just have to play better." From colts.com.
- Scott Starks tore an ACL in Indianapolis and is out for the year, according to Michael C. Wright. They signed Omare Lowe to replace him.
- Reasons to feel good, and some lingering concerns, courtesy of Cole Pepper.
- Five reasons the Titans might not be as good as their perfect record suggests, from Jim Wyatt.
- Jeff Fisher, playing defense for Vince Young, has twice gotten reporters to turn down the volume on big stories, says Wyatt.
- Roydell Williams officially filed a grievance against the Titans, claiming he was hurt when he was released, according to Wyatt.
1:00 PM ET New Orleans Atlanta 1:00 PM ET Minnesota St. Louis 1:00 PM ET Cleveland Pittsburgh 1:00 PM ET Jacksonville Philadelphia 1:00 PM ET Oakland New York 1:00 PM ET Cincinnati Baltimore 1:00 PM ET Buffalo Chicago 1:00 PM ET Washington Houston 1:00 PM ET Tennessee Kansas City 1:00 PM ET New England Miami 4:25 PM ET Carolina Tampa Bay 4:25 PM ET San Francisco Dallas 8:30 PM ET Indianapolis Denver