NFL Nation: Patrick Graham
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- Palm Beach Post reporter Edgar Thompson wonders if the Dolphins should extend Chad Pennington's contract. Pennington's entering the final year of his deal.
- Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero gives reasons the Dolphins might not cut substandard receiver Ernest Wilford.
- Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel writes about the perpetual walkout clause in Bill Parcells' contract.
- SI.com's Ross Tucker calls the Bills one of three teams who could be the 2009 version of the Arizona Cardinals.
- Bills fans are clamoring for a tight end, and National Football Post analyst Michael Lombardi provides an excellent dissertation in Free Agent Tight Ends 101.
New England Patriots
- The Toledo Blade reports Patrick Graham (no relation) has resigned from the University of Toledo to take a position on the Patriots' staff. Thanks to Boston Globe's Mike Reiss for the link in his blog.
New York Jets
- The New York Post's Mark Cannizzaro writes the Jets' front office will not pressure Brett Favre into making a call on his future.
4:30 PM ET Philadelphia Washington 8:25 PM ET San Diego San Francisco
1:00 PM ET Minnesota Miami 1:00 PM ET Baltimore Houston 1:00 PM ET Detroit Chicago 1:00 PM ET Cleveland Carolina 1:00 PM ET Atlanta New Orleans 1:00 PM ET Green Bay Tampa Bay 1:00 PM ET Kansas City Pittsburgh 1:00 PM ET New England New York 4:05 PM ET New York St. Louis 4:25 PM ET Buffalo Oakland 4:25 PM ET Indianapolis Dallas 8:30 PM ET Seattle Arizona