NFL Nation: Patrick Graham
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- Palm Beach Post reporter Edgar Thompson wonders if the Dolphins should extend Chad Pennington's contract. Pennington's entering the final year of his deal.
- Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero gives reasons the Dolphins might not cut substandard receiver Ernest Wilford.
- Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel writes about the perpetual walkout clause in Bill Parcells' contract.
- SI.com's Ross Tucker calls the Bills one of three teams who could be the 2009 version of the Arizona Cardinals.
- Bills fans are clamoring for a tight end, and National Football Post analyst Michael Lombardi provides an excellent dissertation in Free Agent Tight Ends 101.
New England Patriots
- The Toledo Blade reports Patrick Graham (no relation) has resigned from the University of Toledo to take a position on the Patriots' staff. Thanks to Boston Globe's Mike Reiss for the link in his blog.
New York Jets
- The New York Post's Mark Cannizzaro writes the Jets' front office will not pressure Brett Favre into making a call on his future.
Final Atlanta 24 Jacksonville 14 Final Detroit 23 Buffalo 0 Final Indianapolis 7 Cincinnati 35 Final New York 7 Philadelphia 37 Final St. Louis 13 Miami 14 Final Kansas City 14 Green Bay 34 Final Carolina 10 Pittsburgh 0 Final New England 13 New York 16 Final Washington 24 Tampa Bay 10 Final Baltimore 22 New Orleans 13 Final Chicago 13 Cleveland 33 Final San Francisco 40 Houston 13 Final Minnesota 19 Tennessee 3 Final Denver 27 Dallas 3 Final Arizona 9 San Diego 12 Final Seattle 31 Oakland 41