NFL Nation: Pedro Sosa
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New York Jets
- Mark Cannizzaro of the New York Post writes that Brett Favre bucks tradition in that he wants to play in Thursday night's preseason finale.
- But the Bergen Record's J.P. Pelzman writes Favre seems resigned to the idea of not playing.
- Newsday reporter Erik Boland writes backup QB Kellen Clemens has been satisfied with his performances all preseason.
- Newark Star-Ledger reporter Dave Hutchinson takes a look at whether Clemens is holding onto the No. 2 job.
- Buffalo News reporter Mark Gaughan writes backup QB J.P. Losman's performance Sunday night will ease anxiety in case of emergency.
- CB Ashton Youboty might be doing enough to keep his job, Gaughan notes.
- Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero writes OLB Joey Porter might be dealing with career-threatening injuries.
- Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun Sentinel writes RB Ricky Williams is motivated by Bill Parcells.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Ben Volin gives updates on all of the changes on the depth chart, including a promotion for FS Chris Crocker.
- Sarah Rothschild of the Miami Herald tells us who OL Pedro Sosa is, among other notes.
New England Patriots
- Boston Herald reporter Karen Guregian gathers the latest updates on QB Tom Brady's bum foot.
- Boston Globe reporter Mike Reiss gives his two cents on the Patriots' nickel defense.
- Enigmatic WR Chad Jackson is on the cut-down bubble, writes Guregian.
- The Providence Journal's Robert Lee takes a look at DB/special teamer/scout-team WR Ray Ventrone.
- Guregian, the Ray Ventrone of Boston media, checks in with local boy Mike Flynn in her Patriots notebook.
Final San Diego 22 Buffalo 10 Final Dallas 34 St. Louis 31 Final Washington 34 Philadelphia 37 Final Houston 17 New York 30 Final Minnesota 9 New Orleans 20 Final Tennessee 7 Cincinnati 33 Final Baltimore 23 Cleveland 21 Final Green Bay 7 Detroit 19 Final Indianapolis 44 Jacksonville 17 Final Oakland 9 New England 16 Final San Francisco 14 Arizona 23 Final/OT Denver 20 Seattle 26 Final Kansas City 34 Miami 15 Final Pittsburgh 37 Carolina 19