NFL Nation: Pisa Tinoisaomoa
December, 5, 2010
By Kevin Seifert | ESPN.com
DETROIT -- Wow. We've had an interesting morning of roster machinations here in the NFC North. Let's get right to them, starting with three big losses for the Minnesota Vikings.
- Tailback Adrian Peterson (ankle) is active for the Vikings, but receiver Percy Harvin (migraines), left guard Steve Hutchinson (thumb) and defensive end Ray Edwards (ankle) were all deactivated and won't play Sunday against the Buffalo Bills. That means the Vikings will have backups starting at each guard position, including rookie Chris DeGeare in Hutchinson's spot. Hutchinson's streak of 123 consecutive starts will be snapped.
- The Vikings only have three receivers -- Bernard Berrian, Sidney Rice and Greg Camarillo -- active for the game, and No. 3 quarterback Joe Webb is active. So you wonder if Webb will get some work at receiver.
- The Detroit Lions deactivated defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch (neck), an expected but huge loss for their defense. Turk McBride will start in his place.
- The Green Bay Packers have rookie tailback James Starks active for the first time. Dimitri Nance is inactive for Sunday's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
- The Chicago Bears, as expected, won't have linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa (knee) for Sunday's game.