- Rob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
That's what the ESPN fantasy football crew concluded last week at its annual summit to set the 2015 rankings.
Lacy didn't just top the running back position; he was No. 1 on the top-300 list.
Here's a look at which Packers' players made the list.
16. Jordy Nelson (fifth among receivers)
20. Aaron Rodgers (first among quarterbacks)
22. Randall Cobb (10th among receivers)
109. Davante Adams (45th among receivers)
190. Mason Crosby (11th among kickers)
209. James Starks (79th among running backs)
297. Richard Rodgers (27th among tight ends)
Lacy is coming off his second straight 1,110-yard season. Last year, he also increased his production as a receiver, catching 42 passes for 427 yards and four touchdowns.
The Packers were the only team with four players in the top 25. In fact, no other team even placed three players in the top 25. The only ones with two were the Pittsburgh Steelers (RB Le’Veon Bell, No. 2 overall; WR Antonio Brown, No. 7), Denver Broncos (RB C.J. Anderson, No. 8; WR Demaryius Thomas, No. 11), Chicago Bears (RB Matt Forte, No. 9; WR Alshon Jeffery, No. 21) and Cincinnati Bengals (WR A.J. Green, No. 19; RB Jeremy Hill, No. 24).
One other Packers' player made the position rankings but not the top 300. It was Andrew Quarless, who was 40th among tight ends.
The rankings are subject to change between now and Week 1.
Eddie Lacy is coming off his second straight 1,110-yard season, and he also increased his production as a receiver in 2014.