Live blog replay: Free-Agency Central
NFL Nation: Roshad Butler
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Let's play some post-holiday weekend catch up...
- With Antonio Smith out with a hamstring issue, Tim Bulman manned right defensive end like he owned it last week, writes Megan Manfull.
- Several former Texans remain unsigned free agents, writes Alan Burge. You can always take that as a sign -- the rest of the league didn't place much value on your guys.
- What sort of impact can Brian Cushing have? Jim McCurdy wonders.
- Rashad Butler needs to be ready to back up both offensive tackles, says Burge.
- A look at Houston's late-round draft picks, from Jesse Rios.
- Hard work and strict discipline paved the way for Donald Brown, writes Phil Richards.
- Among the five topics John Oehser ponders is how the offensive line's embarrassment over last year's performance will spur a big comeback.
- The top five issues still facing the Colts, from Oehser.
- Jim Caldwell talked to Marc Correnti. We found the link via Indyfootballreport.com.
- The offense got a makeover, the defense gets a do-over, writes Vito Stellino.
- Fred Taylor is taking a different training approach as a Patriot, says Stellino.
- A look at the charity Reggie Nelson set up to honor his mom, from Josh Salman.
- Looking at the Jaguars' options behind Maurice Jones-Drew with Daniel Shanks.
- As he tries to regain his starting job, Ryan Fowler admits he became complacent when he lost it, writes Gary Estwick.
- A status report on the rookies after their first three practices with the veterans, from Jim Wyatt.
- Bud Adams talked about founding the Oilers and ultimately moving them to Tennessee in this piece by Joe Biddle.
- Leroy Harris is stuck as a backup for now, says Estwick.
- Jevon Kearse likes it when Chuck Cecil is loud, according to David Boclair.