NFL Nation: Ryne Robinson
Posted by ESPN.com's Pat Yasinskas
- The Bucs will leave it up to kicker Matt Bryant to decide whether he'll play in Sunday's game against the Packers. Bryant's infant son died Wednesday. Safety Sabby Piscitelli is the team's emergency kicker, but it's unlikely he would be the choice if Bryant doesn't play. Shane Andrus is an option if the Bucs bring in a fill-in kicker.
- Receiver Joey Galloway could miss his second straight game due to injury. Galloway again missed practice, increasing the chances he'll sit out Sunday's game against Green Bay.
- Rookie left tackle Sam Baker missed practice and has had an assortment of tests for what was believed to have been a concussion. His status for Sunday's game with the Panthers is uncertain. Todd Weiner, get ready to meet Julius Peppers.
- Receiver Laurent Robinson said he'll miss Sunday's game at Carolina because of a sprained knee. That means Harry Douglas, Brian Finneran and Adam Jennings could get more playing time.
- Add starting center Jonathan Goodwin to New Orleans' massive injury list. Goodwin didn't practice because of a hamstring injury. Cornerback Aaron Glenn already has been ruled out for Sunday.
- Carolina is healthier than it's been all season. Return man Ryne Robinson declared himself ready to go and left guard Travelle Wharton, who sat out the last two games with an injury, practiced again.
Posted by ESPN.com's Bill Williamson
San Diego -- Here are the inactive lists for both Carolina and San Diego.
No major surprises here. As expected, the Chargers will be without two standout offensive linemen: center Nick Hardwick (foot) and left tackle Marcus McNeill (neck). Jeremy Newbery will play center and L.J. Shelton will play for McNeill and try to keep Panthers sack master Julius Peppers away from San Diego quarterback Philip Rivers.