... Because three just wasn't enough.
- Former Rangers Blair Betts and Nikolay Zherdev scored to help the Flyers cruise past the Rangers. Flyers 4, Rangers 1 »
- Mathieu Garon stopped 25 shots for his second straight shutout and the Blue Jackets beat the Thrashers. Blue Jackets 3, Thrashers 0 »
- Jason Spezza had a goal and three assists and the Senators handed the Islanders their sixth straight loss. Senators 4, Islanders 1 »
- David Perron made the San Jose Sharks pay once he recovered from Joe Thornton's elbow to the head, helping the St. Louis Blues win their sixth in a row at home to start the season. Blues 2, Sharks 0 »
- Backup Cory Schneider stopped 33 shots, Ryan Kesler scored the first of three power-play goals and the Canucks won their fifth straight. Canucks 3, Avalanche 1 »
- Jonathan Quick made 24 saves in his ninth career shutout, Justin Williams scored with 14:40 to play and the Los Angeles Kings remained unbeaten at home. Kings 1, Lightning 0 »