Caption this! You told us ...
The Avalanche put on a puppet show for fans during intermission. You wrote the caption...
- I'm going to the concessions. Who wants a hot dog? (brendansan)
- Duck, Duck, Duck... GOOSE! (Chelsea Hamilton via Facebook)
- Does this mean there's only six more weeks of hockey? (mmjoy)
- Chill out, boys. I told you, I only can bring two friends to the Jonas Brothers concert. (csoula5)
- Tag me in, brother. (Shawn Coombs via Facebook)
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
WHO'S DELIVERING THE CHECKS
Scott Burnside covers the NHL for ESPN.com. Before joining the website in 2005, he was a reporter for The Windsor Star and Toronto Sun. Burnside also co-authored the best-selling true crime book "Deadly Innocence."
• Follow on Twitter (@ESPN_Burnside)
Pierre LeBrun covers the NHL for ESPN.com, joining the website in Sept. 2008 after spending 13 years with The Canadian Press as its national hockey columnist. He is also a regular panelist for TSN of Canada.
• Follow on Twitter (@Real_ESPNLeBrun)
Craig Custance joined ESPN in Sept. 2011 to cover the NHL for ESPN the Magazine, ESPN Insider and ESPN.com. Previously, he covered hockey for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and the Sporting News.
• Follow on Twitter (@CraigCustance)