Eastern Conference Finals – Game 4
Penguins at Bruins, 8 ET (Bruins lead series, 3-0)
* Bruins: 8-1 in last 9 playoff games (won last 4); 4-1 in OT games during 2013 playoffs (won Game 3 of this series in 2OT)
* Bruins: 18-1 when holding 3-0 lead in a best-of-7 series (only loss: 2010 Conf. Semis vs Flyers)
* David Krejci (BOS): leads playoffs in goals (9) and points (21)
* Tuukka Rask (BOS): 0.56 GAA, .982 save pct, 1 SO (2 GA on 110 SA in 215:19 played) in this series
* Patrice Bergeron (BOS): 2 OT goals in 2013 postseason; 3 career playoff OT goals (tied for Bruins franchise career record with Mel Hill & Terry O’Reilly)
* Penguins: have lost 3 straight games for 1st time since Apr. 11-15, 2012 (all in Conf. Qtrs. series vs Flyers); have not lost 4 straight games since a 6-game losing streak from December 29, 2011-January 11, 2012.
* Penguins: have never comeback from a 3-0 deficit in a best-of-7 series (0-4 all-time)
* Only 3 teams have come back from 3-0 down to win a series in NHL history (1942 Maple Leafs vs Red Wings, 1975 Islanders vs Penguins & 2010 Flyers vs Bruins)
* Sidney Crosby (PIT): 0 points, -2 rating in this series (had 15 points in 12 games through Conf. Semifinals)
Original Cast: The Bruins look to sweep the Penguins Friday night, while the Blackhawks have a commanding 3-1 lead over the Kings. If both teams win, it will mark the first Stanley Cup finals between Original Six teams since 1979 when the Rangers played the Canadiens. Such matchups have happened six times since the 1967-68 expansion, but all came between 1971-79.