Ducks 1, Red Wings 0
* FROM ELIAS: Ducks: 5th team in NHL history to win 17 games in an 18-game stretch
* Jonas Hiller (ANA): 22 saves (19th career shutout, 3rd this season); won last 14 decisions (t-2nd longest streak in NHL history)
* Andrew Cogliano: goal (15); sixth goal in his last 10 games
Won 17 Games Within 18-Game Stretch (Single Season In NHL History)
Won Stanley Cup?
2013-14 Ducks ?
2009-10 Capitals No
1992-93 Penguins No
1981-82 Islanders Yes
1967-68 Canadiens Yes
Most Consecutive Winning Decisions - NHL History
1975-76 Gilles Gilbert 17
2013-14 Jonas Hiller >>14
1992-93 Tom Barrasso 14
1985-86 Don Beaupre 14
1973-74 Ross Brooks 14
1929-30 Tiny Thompson 14
Blackhawks 5, Oilers 3
* Blackhawks: win snaps three-game winless streak (matched longest of season)
* Marian Hossa: goal (17) and assist; had two total points over previous six games
* Patrick Kane: two assists; has at least one point in each of last 12 games vs Oilers (7 G, 14 A)
Rangers 4, Flyers 1
* Rangers: won three straight; 4-0-1 in last 5 home games
* Rangers: won seven straight home games vs. Flyers, outscoring Flyers 28-8 in those games
* Rick Nash (NYR): goal (11); four goals in his last four games
* FROM ELIAS: It's the secondnd time that Nash has scored back-to-back game-winning goals in his 11-year NHL career. He first did it in March 2006 with the Blue Jackets.
Islanders 4, Stars 2
FROM ELIAS: The Islanders tied an NHL record when they overcame a 2–0 deficit to beat the Stars, 4–2, in Dallas. The Islanders have won their last seven road games, and in each of their last five road victories they trailed by at least one goal. They're the sixth team in NHL history to win five consecutive road games despite trailing in each, joining the 1929–30 Bruins, 1995–96 Whalers, 2006–07 Lightning, 2008–09 Penguins and 2011–12 Avalanche.
The Bruins, Whalers, and Islanders are the only teams to pull off that feat without a shootout win included in their streak.